Monday, August 1, 2005

Luau!

Well, I promised to be at the Luau with the whole family, and I sort of kept my word. It turned out to be just me and my two boys (ages 3 1/2 and almost 2). Let's just say that every time I take those two little grublets out to social events, I gain a new respect and admiration for what my wonderful wife does all day. They're a handful!

Anyways, I know we had fun, and it looked like everyone else did too. Cara Badger displayed some truly impressive skills at Limbo, and I unfortunately had to leave as the volleyball game got under full swing. Please comment below and let me know if you had a good time and what happened after I left.

The next major event on the calendar is the Hoedown in the fall, but Pastor Steve and I have talked a little bit about doing another beach day BBQ. I know I'd like to do that, just before everyone heads off to school.

I have really enjoyed getting to know a bunch of the new freshmen this summer. I'm bummed that most of you are leaving. I trust that God has great ministry and growth opportunities for all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The volleyball team that was ben, me, larisa and pastor steve won the game...a lot to a little :o)