Monday, August 1, 2005

Dwelling...

As Phillip mentioned, Eric House found a house out in Orlando last week--praise the Lord! We're starting to get quite a few calls around here from those who have a place and those who are looking. Right now we don't have any formal way to connect you all, but we're working on it. We're gathering a list that we'll make available each week on Sunday AM to those of you who are around. I know others of you are preparing to head to the Central Coast for school from out of town--what should you do? You can contact me through the church office (805.543.2358), or by emailing me stevel@graceslo.org and I can connect you with our list. As I think about Eric out in Florida and the way the Body of Christ came to his aid there, I look forward to our local body coming to the aid of others here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like something we'll have to keep in mind as we're developing the new website for The Source. I've often wondered about a central repository for roommate/housemate information at church. Sounds like a great opportunity.