Friday, July 29, 2005

Miscellaneous updates and Luau reminder...

Hello, everyone. I just finished posting a reply to Pastor Tim's latest blog, and in my comments I was talking about the discipline and strength of character required to continue blogging. Of course, I felt guilty, so here I am posting. But it isn't because I don't have anything to say! For starters, here are some updates:
  • Erik House finally found a place to stay in Florida. It's one mile from school and it sounds like a good set-up. Now we need to pray that he can get plugged into a good church! Erik has also started blogging. Check it out and encourage him whenever you get a chance.
  • Luau is this weekend! Please come! I plan on being there with my wife and kids, so we can all get to know you.
While we are at it, I would like to add links to student blogs to this site. If you have a blog and would like to be linked to it, let me know and I'll get it up ASAP.

How is everyone's summer going? I remember that last year my family and I had a BBQ almost every other night and totally enjoyed the Central Coast. This year is a busy one, and I feel like I'm wasting my summer away staring at the walls of my office. Have a great rest of the summer while you can. There's no such thing as summer break once you're done with school!

Phillip

No comments: