Monday, July 11, 2005

Luau!

Preparations for our summer poolside Luau are well underway! Join us at the Woods house (directions available at The Source Sunday AM), Saturday, July 30 @ 3:00PM. Sign up to bring something snacky to share (you can respond to this blog, email me, or sign up Sunday morning) and plan to BYOM (Bring your own meat to BBQ). Drinks, etc. will be provided. We'’ll swim, BBQ, hot tub, limbo, hang out & more! Email me if you're interested in helping out. Let's seize the summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I could join you. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Brian....Come up for the weekend!!! we miss you!

Anonymous said...

I would, but I've got a wedding to go to. If I didn't have the wedding, I'd be all over the limbo contest. Thanks for the invitation, though. Have fun.