Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Where have I been?

Howdy, folks! Many of you have been asking me where I've gone and what I've been up to. It has been ages since I've posted regularly on this blog, and it's been far too long since Jacquelyn and I have been in The Source on Sunday mornings.

I don't know what to say other than "life happens" and it happened to us. It has been an interesting road for Jacquelyn and I the past few months. We have been very busy and we both feel like we are slowly crawling out of a cave of spiritual drought. But here we are now and God has been faithful to us through it all.

The past few weeks we have either been in LA or in the nursery or sick. But one thing that we have noticed is this: we miss you guys! When was the last time we had college students over for a game night? It's been a while, but we look forward to plugging back in as much as we can. I look forward to meeting as many of the freshmen as possible, and I hope to see you guys continue to serve and be a part of the greater work here at Grace.

One of the other things that I've missed these past few months is the growth I experience as I prepare to teach the Word of God on Sunday mornings. Fortunately, I get to dive right back in this Sunday as we look at Acts 19. All of Acts has been "interesting" from a teaching perspective, and I look forward to seeing how God will teach all of us from His Word on Sunday.

Anyways, I just thought I would post something to check in and get back in the swing of things. Are there any college students / new freshmen out there reading this other than Brian & Christal?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, sorry, just the two of us. Haha. Great to have you back, Phillip. Here's to hoping we'll see more of you in the Fall.