Thursday, June 1, 2006

scattered thoughts

Wow--too long since I blogged last! This has been a hectic, exhausting and strangely renewing quarter for me. Here's some thoughts running through my tired head...
  • The 75th Anniversary has challenged me in teh areas of prayer, evangelism, life-purity, priorities, God-sized vision, the importance of relationships, how we aren't first ones to walk the earth and anticipation for the future chapters of God at work among other things...
  • Summer: Dodger/Giants game, hikes, beach days, Spirit West Coast, New Orleans Relief Trip, Leadership Backpacking in the back country--totally excited about all this; overwhelmed in the details (see my use of a semi-colon? that's 'casue this is a college blog!)
  • Lots to do, lots to do, lots to do (notice the unhelpful repetition of useless yet anxiety producing words here--real insight into my current metal state)
  • I think my bike frame has bitten the dust--I think I'm going to cry over this one--seriously.
  • I see God working in our Growth Groups, missions, community ministry, youth, children's ministry, college, among our staff--I want to grasp teh Lord's vision for the days ahead and lay myself at His feet for His purposes.
  • Can't wait to get into a stack of books sitting on my shelf to my right.
Not profound, but it's where I am. It's been too long since I logged in, so here I am again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cracked the tarmac frame!? If so, I weep alongside you.