Thursday, June 29, 2006

back in the saddle again!

I know some of you were worried about the recent demise of my Specialized Tarmac frame...trust me I have been too. More than one tear and anxious moment has been shed over the loss of my friend with whom I have ridden over 2,000 miles in the past 6 months. If you ride, you know what I mean. If you don't, well, you probably don't.

Suffice it to say, the good folks at Art's Cyclery and Specialized worked out a "crash replacement" frame deal for me (yes, it was a good deal, but still painful!). I've been out on it a couple of times now and am loving every minute of it. I even got to take the inaugural ride with one of our Grace missionaries, Mike Grainger and Scott Morton.

Anyway, I know there are some of you out there who were afraid I'd stop shaving my legs and that I'd lose that funny little tan spot on the backs of my hands--don't fear, all is well again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was concerned there for a moment, but you've found yourself a new steed and can hit the roads again.