Thursday, September 8, 2005

Ministry opportunity for this weekend... (please help?!)

Ok... It's shameless, and I know it, but I'm going to use the blog to solicit some help moving this weekend.

As you can see from my previous post, my wife and I bought a new old house. We are moving to the property (into an RV parked behind the house) this weekend and we need all the help we can get moving boxes and furniture!

I'm going to have a demo and construction crew running at the same time preparing forms for concrete, so if you know how to do that, you're welcome to join us on Saturday.

My wife is heading up the moving crew on Saturday, and the best way to reach her is by posting a comment on this blog, or by giving us a call.

Oh! And if anyone can cook up some meals that would be really helpful, too.

I apologize for using the blog for personal begging, but... Steve Leonard said it was a ministry perk. Trust me, in my flesh I despise asking for help, but the Lord has made it very clear that He wants to teach me humility through this home purchase. So, I've decided to be a quick study. I am officially going on the record to say "I can't do this on my own!"

By the way, thanks guys for all your help this Labor Day weekend. You know who you are...

No comments: