Monday, July 18, 2005

A house for Eric House (PRAYER REQUEST)

Hey guys,

I just received an email from Eric House (perhaps you received it too?). He is asking for some prayer right now as he needs to find a place to live. It looks like the original roommate plan went south and he is now in a hotel waiting to find some place to move into.

Keep him in your prayers for the next few days. I'll try to keep you posted on his housing progress. If you want to drop him a line on AIM, let me know and I'll give you his handle.

I plan on updating the blog soon with some additional thoughts from Sunday's lesson. More info soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be praying for Eric. Like I told him, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. And the peace of GOd which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7