Monday, March 14, 2005

praise report

Howdy, folks. I apologize that I have been offline for so long with so few posts. I got called away to the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith late Thursday evening, so I was incommunicado all day Friday. The rest of the weekend was spent moving my in-laws into their new home.

This new home of theirs is no small bit of news, mind you. For several years God has seen fit to keep my father-in-law unemployed. They have suffered some serious financial setbacks as a result, culmintaing about 9 months ago in the loss of their home.

For the past 9 months they have lived in a used RV at a park in Castaic. They care for my little niece and the RV park was no place for her to grow up. We have been praying that God would provide them a perfect spot and, well, He has.

It was so great to finally sit down at their table with them and rejoice in God's continued sustaining faithfulness in their lives. This weekend stands as a strong reminder to me that God will always provide for the needs of His children.

What are your needs? How can we pray for you and rejoice in the answers to prayer in your life? Comment below, and don't hesitate to join the online boards to discuss prayer requests, sermons, etc...

No comments: