Tuesday, March 8, 2005

The opportunity of a lifetime - go to Israel THIS FALL!

Guys, I have an amazing opportunity that I’m about to share with you. I can not overstate how amazing it is that opportunity is even presenting itself at this point.

As some of you may know, my wife and I spent an entire college semester in Israel studying. It was an amazing experience – one that has forever changed our lives. And now, that experience could be yours as well.

The program is through The Master’s College’s IBEX program. You don’t need to be a current student of Master’s to qualify, but there is an application process that involves enrollment in The Master’s College for the one semester that you would be in Israel. During my trip, I excavated Hezekiah’s Tunnel and rode camels with students from Azusa and Biola.

The experience is fun, informative and life changing. If you don’t believe me, click here to see images from the current semester. If you want to know more reasons why you should go at all, click here.

Folks, this opportunity will be very unlikely to be around for long. Act quick. If you have more questions or you want to get the ball rolling, you can email me or contact the IBEX office.

While we’re at it, check out this website. It is built by one of the professors, and you can buy CD’s with some of the most amazing images from Israel available – anywhere. Use them for pleasure or for study. They’re great (and I don’t get a kick-back in sales… although that’s not a bad idea).

1 comment:

Tim said...

I see elder Scott has been added to Contributor's list. I can't wait to see him post up! Go for it! --T.