Thursday, August 18, 2005

a new blogger emerges

Another Grace College student enters the blogosphere! Jason Evangelista got fired up from talking with Pastor Tim on their mountain bike (that's his grinning mug) ride yesterday. Jason’s getting ready to head out to Spain to study next quarter, so we'll miss him around here. He's promising to keep us up to date with his new blog Firenze so I'm including a link on the right to keep up with him. He wants to post pictures (so do I!), so maybe someone who's savvy about these things can tutor Jason and I about how to do this.

Anyone else connected with Grace College ministry have a blog, website, or an absolute must for students to be able to link to? What are you favorite websites? I'm open to your suggestions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Focus on the Family's Boundless website for college students. They've got all kinds of articles that are totally applicable to our lives. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Blogger has a very brief overview about how to post photos at the following location:

http://www.blogger.com/tour_shr.g

It sounds fairly straightforward, but I don't have a blogger account to check it out personally. Hopefully that helps a little!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Rob Gunn, one of the missionaries Grace supports and one of the former leaders of the Grace College Group in the mid 1980s. I have great memories of those years-they shaped my spiritual foundations and ministry philosophies. I have now been with Campus Crusade for nearly 20 years, the first two at Cal Poly and now in Utah for 17. I have a blog about ministry and culture, often dealing with Mormonism and the usual campus issues. If you are interested, it is straightshot.blogspot.com. I read yours and Tim's regularly-keep up the awesome work! May God multiply your efforts-Rob Gunn