Friday, March 4, 2005

Message Boards, anyone?

Hey guys,

I've launched a message board forum so that discussions about the happenin's at The Source can be discussed at length. You will see a link to it permanently on the right side of this blog, but you can also get to it by clicking here.

I think this will be a good tool to discuss lessons, Pastor Tim's sermons, and share prayer requests.

I encourage you to use it, and I also encourage you to give me some feedback. If the service I'm using isn't any good and would prevent you from using it, please let me know. I think it could be a great way to engage each other and promote community - but it has to work!

Also, there is a brief registration process involved... it's not too invasive, so don't let it scare you off.

If it gets popular, who knows? I may spend some money to get the ad-free version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! fun!