Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Hey... good idea, Pastor Tim!

Howdy folks,

I'm not sure that this idea is going to fly, but why not give it a shot? I've been monitoring Pastor Tim's blog since it's beginning (like I'm the police or something), and I can't help but think how wonderful an idea it would be for The Source to follow his leadership.

It is my hope that this will be a little online hub for all of the students who attend the Grace Church, SLO College group. I'm going to try to figure out what I need to do to get the leadership of the Source plugged in and able to post.

Check back here often, as I hope to have the teachers post pre and post thoughts on our lessons and discussions. Also, in due time, the student leadership will be able to communicate to you directily via this web log.

Well... here goes nothing!

No comments: